This release note details the product updates in Evoq 9.6.16.
Evoq 9.6.16 was released on 2021, Jun 28th.
DNN Platform 9.6.1
Evoq 9.6.16 is based on DNN Platform 9.6.1. Please find the release notes of DNN Platform 9.6.1 from its public GitHub page.
Evoq Basic 9.6.16 contains the above updates in DNN Platform 9.6.1. It has the following additional updates:
- "Site Root" changes to empty string after adding to Included/Excluded dirs of site crawler.
- The "Unauthenticated Users" role is missing in the page permission grid.
- Export/import does not capture reordering modules within a pane.
- Cannot create pages of type "File".
- Scheduling start and end date-time are changing upon adding a new page.
- Timezone did not work for page publishing for DNN 9.3.0 also for DNN 8.5.0.
- When a new page is created by "Add page", the "Advanced/More/Secure Connection" property is always stored as "Off", regardless of the setting in the UI.
- When changing the site at Site Settings, duplicated requests to the server.
Evoq Content 9.6.16 contains the above updates in DNN Platform 9.6.1 and Evoq Basic 9.6.16.
Evoq Engage 9.6.16 contains the above updates in DNN Platform 9.6.1, Evoq Basic 9.6.16, and Evoq Content 9.6.16.
- The group delete icon is not working.
- When a group is configured as Public / Review New Member, a registered user has to fill all fields in "Share Idea" only to get the "Unauthorized" message.