This release note details the product updates in Evoq 9.6.11.
Evoq 9.6.11 was released on 2021, May 04th.
DNN Platform 9.6.1
Evoq 9.6.11 is based on DNN Platform 9.6.1. Please find the release notes of DNN Platform 9.6.1 from its public GitHub page.
Evoq Basic 9.6.11 contains the above updates in DNN Platform 9.6.1. It has the following additional updates:
- Adding a page URL always defaults to the "Page and Child pages" site alias option.
- Create multiple pages validation allow ">" page but no page created.
- Create multiple pages validation passed with same page name on same hierarchy.
- Default site alias comes as pre-selected on the SEO URL edit page.
- Editing a child page URL "Site Alias usage" option does not stick.
- Incorrect error icon - a green checkmark - when a page type change results in an expected error.
- Login after redirect does not work with custom login pages.
- The pencil icon is not shown for non-published pages.
- Typo in pages.resx - "copy to descendant pages".
- URLs added to pages unexpectedly redirect to the original URL.
- When dragging the page between two other pages it highlights one of the target pages in blue too early.
Evoq Content 9.6.11 contains the above updates in DNN Platform 9.6.1 and Evoq Basic 9.6.11.
Evoq Engage 9.6.11 contains the above updates in DNN Platform 9.6.1, Evoq Basic 9.6.11, and Evoq Content 9.6.11.