DNN Evoq comes packaged with a set of modules, extensions, and third-party connectors to tools like MailChimp and Azure. While there is no single place to find an updated version of these extensions, you can find the files for the version that came packaged with your release of Evoq. This would correspond to the latest stable, tested version at the time of release. These files and more can be found on the Success Network downloads page.
- DNN Evoq support account
- Access to an Admin or Super User account.
Checking your extension version
- Identify your version of Evoq.
- Persona Bar: Click the Evoq logo in the upper left.
- Control Bar (older versions of Evoq): Host > Common Settings > Host Settings
- Browse to the Success Network downloads page. You may be prompted to log in to your DNN Evoq support account.
- If you aren’t running the latest release of Evoq, click Additional Files next to your version of Evoq, then select Downloads Archive.
- Select your version of Evoq, then click on the install .zip file to download it.
- Unpack the .zip file, then browse to [.zip file folder] > Install > Modules. The version number of the extension is contained in the file name (e.g. MailChimpListSignup_01.01.00_Install.zip )
- You can compare this to your currently-installed version of the extension by going to Settings > Extensions.
NOTE: In general, you can ignore the value in the "Upgrade?" column. That is a feature currently in development by the DNN Community, and may not reflect the correct working version for your installed version of Evoq.
Reverting to the default extension version
If there is a mismatch between these versions, you can install the new version directly over the old one. If you need to, you can also uninstall the old module first, though this isn't necessary in most cases. Always test module changes in a staging environment before moving on to production.
- To install the new module:
- Go to Settings > Extensions.
- Select Install Extension.
- Drag and drop the extension .zip file to the designated area.
- Select Next and follow the steps to complete the installation.
If you installed a new extension version, ensure that all extension functionality works as expected.