As an On-Demand customer, you do not have direct access to the server configuration for your On-Demand environment. This is why you need to provide the SaaS team with the appropriate SSL certificate PFX file to install the certificate accordingly.
- Access to a SuperUser account
- Renew SSL Certificate and generate CSR file as mentioned in Generating and Installing a SSL Certificate to secure the DNN website article
To update the SSL certificate, please provide the following information to DNN Support:
- Device name - This can be found if you go into Settings > Site Settings > Site Behaviour > Site Aliases and check the alias dnnxxxxx.evoqondemand.com. The device name should be dnnxxxxx.
- The domains you would like to update the SSL certificate for.
- The PFX certificate file and its password.
<supportagent> Process the request as per Install a new SSL certificate on a OnDemand customer website article. </supportagent>