With localization, users are given the ability to translate a page for each of the different languages in their environment. This article will describe the process on how to translate the page.
- Localization is enabled.
- Access to a Content Editor role, Translator or higher.
- Go to a page in the master language (By default, English)
- Access the Page Settings > Localization
- From this menu, you should be able to Copy each module over to the other language.
- After copying the module, view the page in the other language by clicking the EYE icon.
- Once you have browsed to the page in the other language, you can now edit the page to edit the module that you have copied over.
You can test that the page has been translated:
- Go to the page that you've translated in the master language.
- Switch to the different language through the language selector.
The two pages should have different content depending on your translation.