This article aims to describe the process of how to request the creation of a new license and the information that is required to process the request.
When you require a new license after your purchase, or inquiring about a new license, or require a license upgrade to a higher edition, you must submit a ticket to the Support team.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Company Name:
- License Owner's email:
- Send notification email to:
- Licenses purchased (include edition and type):
- Invoice attachment:
We will need to then confirm the information that you've provided us to the Renewals team and generate the requested licenses.
- Before you begin, you will need to check the customer's account to verify the licenses tied to the account. Follow the Renewing a DNN License as a Support Agent KB on how to access a customer's account.
- If there are unused licenses (Licenses with 1+ remaining activations (R/A)), provide the license to the customer.
- If there are no unused licenses, as a Support agent, follow these steps to create a new license with the provided information from the customer.
In the ticket that you've created in the Support Portal, you should receive confirmation from the Support team that the ticket has been processed and the license details will be provided shortly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.