This article provides the necessary links to download and install the DNN Announcements module in Evoq 9+ as installing the module on its own will produce installation errors.
- Affects versions higher than Evoq 9+.
The DNN Announcements module is now a community-managed module that was originally packaged with DNN installations. This module stopped being maintained by DNN Corp after the move to Evoq 9+, but there are still users that would like to continue using the module for its features.
Users would need to install the latest version of the module, which is compatible with Evoq 9+.
Please note that the Community now maintains this module which means official DNN Corp support for this module has ceased.
- The installation packages can be downloaded from the public repository.
To install the module, please refer to the Installing an Extension article. Additionally, it is recommended installing this module in a development environment to ensure that it is working as intended.
- You will also need to install the DotNetNuke.Web.Deprecated.dll file in the
/binfolder of your root directory.
You will need to perform the following to ensure that the module is working correctly:
- The best way to test a module after it has been installed is to Add module to the page.
- If there are any errors generated with the module on the page. You must review the Solution steps and refer to the DNN Community for further assistance.