You might notice that when you have a large number of files and folders (tested with 20,000 files and 2,000 folders), browsing the assets via CKEditor loads the folder hierarchy very slowly.
- Versions Evoq 9+ until Evoq 9.4.
- More than 20,000 files and 2,000 folders in the environment.
- Content Manager account or a SuperUser account.
You can reproduce this issue by:
- Go into Edit mode.
- Go to any HTML module.
- Open the advanced editor.
- Click on the Link button.
- On the pop-up, click on Browse Server.
The described issue is related to how assets are synchronized in the database. This functionality has been optimized to handle a more extensive asset base. This feature is now available in Evoq 9.4.