Sometimes, if Content Editors of a child site want to edit a content item in a visualizer, and they browse to preview the image component, they are logged out and redirected to the login page.
- Evoq version 9.3
To reproduce the issue, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Install the latest version of Engage and log in as host.
- Create a new child site and browse to the child site.
- Enable Content Library.
- Create a new Person content item.
- Upload an image into the Profile Image field and save it.
- Create a new page, add a visualizer with the new content item on the page, and publish the page.
- Create a new user and assign the Content Editor's role to the new user.
- Log in as a new user, edit the new page, and edit the visualizer's content.
- Edit the new content item, put the mouse on the profile image field to preview the image.
- Refresh the page.
Currently, there is no fix included in a public release. However, a patch has been provided for the environments on Evoq 9.3, this has not been tested for the newer versions of DNN.
- Download the attached zip file and unzip it.
- Copy the VisualizerModule.js file and paste it in the
This issue will be confirmed as resolved if the user in the Content Editor role is not logged out after image preview by following the same steps in the Diagnosis section.