This article aims to resolve the issue where updating any field in the page settings will cause small icons and large icons to disappear. This issue affects all pages and to return the icons, you will need to resubmit them.
- DNN versions lower than Evoq 9.4.0.
- Content Editor Role or higher
- This is a known bug in the core code, to reproduce this issue you must:
- Log in as a Content Editor role or higher
- Go to Content > Pages > Page Settings for a specific page
- Update the Small and Large Icons with an image
- Update any other setting such as changing the page name and click Save.
The solution is to upgrade your environment to Evoq 9.4.
To confirm the resolution of this issue, you should be able to update any field in the page settings such as updating the page name and retain the icons that have already been uploaded.