At times, you may encounter the following issue: the Import/Export feature cannot complete the task, and it stays in the Submitted status. This issue may occur in Evoq 9.1.1.
- Navigate to Settings > Scheduler > Scheduler.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the Site Import/Export task.
- Disable the task and click Update.
- Navigate to Settings > Server Settings > Web Servers.
- Select the required server. In this example, there is only one enabled server.
- Clear the cache and restart the application.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Open the site again and re-enable the Site Import/Export task (step 3).
- From the Site Import/Export task settings, click Run Now.
- Check that the clock icon is displayed in the top-right corner of the window and then make sure that the task is running (from Settings > Import/Export).
Note: It may take a few seconds/minutes for the task to appear in the queue (depending on the size of the site).The task should be completed soon.