At times, you may encounter the following issue: the Import/Export feature cannot complete the task, and it stays in the Submitted status. This issue may occur in Evoq 9.1.1.
The export is usually stuck in Submitted status because the Import/Export feature is executed by a scheduler task called Import/Export. If this specific task is not running then the Import/Export feature waits for the task to be running and then processes the export request.
To enable the Import/Export task:
- Navigate to Settings > Scheduler > Scheduler.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the Site Import/Export task.
- Disable the task and click Update.
- Navigate to Settings > Server Settings > Web Servers.
- Select the required server. In this example, there is only one enabled server.
- Clear the cache and restart the application.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Open the site again and re-enable the Site Import/Export task (similar to step 3).
- From the Site Import/Export task settings, click Run Now.
- Check that the clock icon is displayed in the top-right corner of the window and then make sure that the task is running (from Settings > Import/Export).
You can test that the export has completed by looking at the task in Settings > Import/Export
Note: It may take a few seconds/minutes for the task to appear in the queue (depending on the size of the site).
The task should be completed soon.
Then browse the websitefolder/App_Data/ExportImport folder to locate the export files.