This article shares the process for admins to configure the following advanced settings for pages:
- Enforcing Secure Connection using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Security.
- Choosing Output Cache Provider for storing information to make access faster.
- Disabling access to pages for users entirely. This is useful when pages are no longer needed but the admins do not wish to delete them. Please note that this is different from the hiding the pages.
Important Note: Only advanced users should modify these settings.
Follow these steps to configure these advanced settings for a page:
- Go to Persona Bar > Content > Pages.
- Click the gear icon for the page.
- Go to Advanced > MORE.
Configure settings as described below:
Field Description Secure Connection If enabled (On), the page is forced to use SSL. Available only if the site is SSL-enabled. Disable Page If enabled (On), the page appears in the navigation, but it cannot be clicked/tapped, thus creating a placeholder. Output Cache Provider The caching provider to use for the page. If none is specified, the site's caching provider is used.
- Click Save.