Site admins can define permissions for pages in different ways and can also copy them to descendant pages to save time. This article shares the process for site admins to:
- Configure page permissions for specific users.
- Define page permissions by user roles in general.
- Quickly copy permission settings to descendant pages.
Follow these steps to set permissions of an existing page:
- Go to Persona Bar > Content > Pages.
- Click the gear icon for the page.
- Go to the Permissions tab.
- Assign permissions for roles, under Permissions by Role:
- To filter the displayed roles, select the role group from the Filter By Group dropdown.
- To add another role to the list, click +Add.
- Check the appropriate checkboxes to enable each role to perform actions.
- Assign permissions for specific users, under Permissions by User:
- To add a particular user to the list, enter part of their display name, select the correct user from the list, and click +Add.
- Check the appropriate checkboxes to enable each user to perform actions.
- Optionally, apply the same permissions to the child pages of the page selected currently.
- Click Save.
Users and user roles can only perform actions as defined in the Permissions tab.