When you need to share a module from a certain page with another one.
Step by step guide:
The user needs to be logged as site SuperUser, in order to perform the following steps:
- Go to the page, where the Module is located.
- Click on the Gear and then Settings.
- Validate that the option Is Shareable is checked
- Once this has been verified, go to the page where you would like to share the module, and look for Add Existing Module from the editor bar.
- You have to look for the location of the Module you want to add (For this example, it is located on the HOME page)
- If you want to add an independent copy of the Module in the new page, please check the Make a Copy checkbox. That means that if you modify this Module, the original will remain unmodified.
- If you want to add a Module that depends on the original one, please uncheck the Make a copy checkbox. This will create a mere reference of the Module and will be sensitive to changes made in the previous page's module as well.
If you open the page where you shared the module, you should be able to see it.