Content or site managers may want to establish a length of time for a certain future module to be published and viewable on a DNN page; during a company promotional period, for instance. After this time-frame has passed, the module will no longer be available or visible to end-users.
- Content Editor or SuperUser Access
1. Log in to your DNN instance.
2. Navigate to the page that has the module you would like to set up the publish period for.
3. Click on the edit page icon at the lower left of the page.
4. Hover over the module and click on the Admin icon.
5. Select Settings from the admin menu.
6. In the module settings page that pops up, click on Advanced Settings to expand the section.
7. Click on Start Date and End Date to open a calendar widget. Select the appropriate dates on the calendars.
8. Click on the Save button.
You can confirm that the publish period has been set:
- Go to the page of the module where you made this change.
- Wait for the module's date to start or expire.
- You should either see the module has been published or removed depending on your setting on Start and End Date.