A form fails to send email notifications when it is submitted, even though other forms on the same site may send notifications successfully.
Environment: DNN 9.1.1
Possible Root Cause
There is a known bug in DNN 9.1.1 that prevents a form from sending notifications if that form is added to the page using the Embed Code option inside an HTMLPro module.
Instead of using Embed Code, insert the form in the page as a module by following the steps below. See the article Add Module for prerequisites.
- Edit the page to which you wish to add the form.
- Select the appropriate div pane and click the Add Module icon.
- From the module selection window, click Form.
- Select the form you wish to add from the list.
- Choose a form style and click the Select button.
- To confirm that the form now functions correctly, fill out the form, click the Submit button, and check whether you received an email notification as specified in the form's settings.