The user is unable to see the pages on the sitemap, it shows as blank.
Wrong settings in the sitemap, Override Priority is set to 0.
1. Go to .
2. Go to the Sitemap Settings tab.
3. Set the Override Priority to the "None".
- When setting the "Priority" you will have both the options; None and 0.
- Setting it to "0" will disable the SiteMap.
- Setting it to "None" will allow the SiteMap to pull in all the visible pages.
4. Go to XML file under >portals\0-System(replace 0-System with the Portal ID you need to fix (example 1-System, 2-System)\Sitemaps\ and delete it.
Pages will be visible on the sitemap.