This article details how to install a third-party module into your DNN environment.
- Admin access or superuser account.
- Download/prepare the module to be added in the archive zipped file format (.zip).
- Install the zipped file (.zip) as an extension onto the website.
- Go to your DNN instance in the browser.
- Perform Clear Cache & Restart the application.
After the installation, the site will not be available for about 5 minutes. The module installed is listed under the Installed Extensions section.
Once the site is available, verify that the site is working and the modules are behaving as expected.