Issue: The Administrator's bar is showing, even though there is no user logged into the site.
Environment: Evoq Content 8.3
The slider module on that page was having Edit permissions for All Users.
- Navigate to the page in Edit mode.
- Open the Settings for that module.
- Navigate to the permissions tab.
- Once there, you can edit the permissions per user. Ensure the Edit option is not checked for All users.
- If you did a change in any of the permissions, please make sure to clear the cache and restart the application, in order for the changes to be applied.
Confirmation: If you navigate to the site, without log into it, the Administrator bar will not be there anymore.
Content Author: Madalin Rauch.