Overview: This article you will learn where the subscription records are stored in the database and how you can use it to build custom scripts to meet your needs.
Example: Track how many group members have subscribed to updates on their group's Activity page
1. Go to SQL Server Management Studio
2.Navigate to your DNN database
Additional Info: The database table, where the information for the Social Groups subscriptions is stored is CoreMessaging_Subscriptions.
3.Execute below query
SELECT * FROM [dbo].[CoreMessaging_Subscriptions]
4. To find the information on the subscriptions, go to the ObjectKey column in this table.
Entry for Group subscriptions would look like the information below;
- Gid is the Group ID from the Roles table
(SELECT * FROM Roles WHERE RoleName = 'group_name')
- Cid is the ContentItemID from the ContentItems table.
- Uid is the UserID from the Users table.
Confirmation: The query executed at step 3 will return the results for the Groups you currently have on the site.