Telerik was removed from clean installations of DNN 9.0 and above due to a number of reasons. However, customers may need to install it on a DNN 9.0+ instance in order for dependent modules and extensions to run properly.
Requirements: IIS access, DNN root folder access, admin access to DNN.
- Download the attached Telerik Package (Patched DLL) - Dnn_SecurityHotFix20171_01.02.00_Install.zip
- With your admin account, login to your DNN instance.
- Install the Telerik Package (HotFix) by following the Third party extension installation knowledgebase article.
- Download the attached DotNetNuke.Web.Deprecated.zip file.
- Unzip the file. You should have the following file after the unzip process is completed:
- Copy the unzipped file into the <WebsiteRootDirectory>/bin directory of your server.
- Validate that Telerik is now running by checking the dependent modules and extensions. If successful, they should all be working as intended.