DNN's Analytics feature provides detailed page metrics and visualizations in context with the page the user is visiting. Site administrators may want to disable Google Analytics, for any reason like the discontinuation of the site or wrong account being set.
- Evoq 9.0 and higher
- Access to a Superuser Account.
Follow these steps to disable the Google Analytics account from Evoq:
- Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Connectors.
- Under Configure Connections, locate Google Analytics row and click Edit button.
- Click on the Unlock icon, that shows a tooltip "Unlink Google Analytics Integration".
- Once clicked, it asks confirmation that you want to unlink Google Analytics from your site.
- Click the Delete button to confirm.
The system will then remove the authorization between the Evoq Analytics service and Google Analytics, and you will not be able to use the Analytics reports in Evoq until the connection is re-established.
You should be able to test that Google Analytics has been disabled by:
- Going into Dashboard > Site Analytics.
- You should receive a message telling you that "Analytics is not currently enabled. Ensure you have correctly set up the Google Analytics connector and that the DNN Google Analytics Application is still authorized on your Google Account settings." This message should tell you that Analytics is not enabled.
Please sign in to leave a comment.