If you want to disable the Structured Content (Liquid Content) microservice you need to do it via a SQL script. There is no option to disable it in the site UI.
- You can manually disable the Structured Content from the database by running the SQL script by going into Settings > SQL Console. Please make a backup prior to making the change:
SET SettingValue = 'False'
WHERE SettingName = 'StructuredContentEnabled' AND PortalID = <insert_the_correct_PortalID_here>;
- When you have multiple portals running in your DNN instance, you can check the correct portal ID by running the following script:
SELECT * FROM PortalAlias;
- Please take note that the same
StructuredContentEnabled" can be found in the
HostSettingstable as well. This affects all portals in your DNN instance.
- After disabling Structured Content, do the following:
- Go to your site's Persona Bar > Settings > Servers > Clear Cache and click on Restart Application
- Refresh the page.
- Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Services > Structured Content and hit "Enable".
- Go to Persona Bar > Content > Content Library again and see if you are able to pull up both Content and Content Types tabs.
You can test that Liquid Content has been disabled by:
- Log in as a SuperUser
- Go to Content > Content Library
- You should be prompted to opt in to Liquid Content, this message is shown if Liquid Content is disabled.
Please sign in to leave a comment.