Within CKEditor, there is a section that allows admins the ability to define a max upload size for each user role in the system. Customers are reporting, however, that after making the changes and saving, the values are reverting back to their original state.
- Access to SuperUser Account.
This can be replicated by following these steps:
1. Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Site Settings > Site Behavior > More
2. Click on the Open HTML Editor Manager button.
3. Once the CKEditor settings are displayed, click on the File Browser Settings tab.
4. Scroll-down and click on Upload File Limits.
5. Change any of the values here and then click Save.
Expected result: The changes made are reflected in the fields.
Actual result: Each change reverts back to the original state (-1).
To fix this you must upgrade your environment to DNN 9.2.2.
Follow the same reproduction steps in the Diagnosis section to see if the changes that have been set remain after the settings are saved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.