Password reset link timeout value represents amount of time after which link will expire and no longer will be valid for password reset. After expiration, user will need to request a new link. This is generally used as a security measure to make sure that only authorized user will use provided link. However, administrators might want to adjust this setting to their corporate security policy.
- Click Settings (gearwheel) button in Persona Bar menu.
- Click Security button.
- Switch to Member Accounts tab.
- Member Management tab should be selected by default.
- Reset Link Timeout (in Minutes) represents minutes value in question (60 by default).
- Click Save button after necessary adjustments.
Confirmation: The password reset link should now expire according to the new value; which can be confirmed by a user on the login page using Password Reset button.