The search feature, within the Group Spaces module, is not working correctly. The auto-suggest feature does not return any result, and after pressing the search button, it does not do anything.
- Make sure all Search Crawlers jobs are active and working properly.
- Click on Persona Bar > Settings > Scheduler > Scheduler Tab
- Verify that "Search: Site crawler" is running and completing without any errors or issue, along with other Search Crawlers job.
- You can validate that the job status is succeeded via Personabar > Settings > Scheduler > History tab
- Go to the Group Space module Settings, and verify if the Cache provider set. If it is, please change it to zero.
- Clear Browser's cache and Application's Cache.
Confirmation: If you do a search, results will populate and the auto-suggest will return values related to your search.
Content Author: Kiran Borole.
Please sign in to leave a comment.