While in Edit mode, Module Settings window popup will always load on the topmost, even layer if the Persona Bar > Assets menu is opened. For any other menu item in Persona Bar, Module Settings window switch to the background layer, not on the top one, which is an expected behavior.
DNN Evoq version: 9.1.1
This article will be useful for Administrators, Designers, Content Managers and Community Managers who are working with DNN Evoq.
Z-index in CSS is incorrect.
Attached you will find a CSS file with a fix. Follow the steps below.
- Open IIS Manager.
- Select Websites.
- Right-Click <Your Site Name>.
- Select Explore.
- Navigate to \DesktopModules\Admin\Dnn.PersonaBar\css under your site's root folder.
- Copy the CSS file you've downloaded here.
Upon refreshing the browser cache, the Z-index of the Persona Bar should supersede the Module modal popup window.
- Press Edit on a Page.
- Open Module Settings window.
- Open Assets menu in the Persona Bar, it should be on the foreground layer.