DNN allows users to add modules to all pages on their site. This is helpful when creating sitewide alerts or banners.
This article guides you on how to add a module to every page on your site.
- Access to SuperUser account.
Follow the process below to add a module to every page.
- Click Edit on the Home Page.
- Click Add Module.
- Click the module type you will use and drag it to the location you would want the alert to be visible. For example, in the case of a text banner, click HTML Pro.
- Edit the content of the module. The example below uses the text, "Hello, this is an alert!!".
- Once you finish editing the module content, click the gear icon on the top right of the module and choose Settings.
- On the Module Settings, under Advanced Settings, put a check on Display Module on All Pages.
- Scroll at the bottom and click Update then Close.
Browse through multiple pages of your site to confirm that the module appears on each page.
Note: Modifying the module's content on the Master Original Page, automatically updates the rest of the pages.