Users can load their website temporarily with the default DNN so that it can be used to troubleshoot whether a custom theme is preventing a site from loading properly or whether there is a problem with the site itself.
- Open your favourite web browser.
- Navigate to your website URL but add the following string at the end of the URL:
?skinsrc=/Portals/_default/Skins/Cavalier/Main&containersrc=/Portals/_default/Containers/Cavalier/NotitleFor example, if your website is http://www.mywebsite.com you should try to navigate to:
- Your website will launch with the default theme.
After loading the default theme:
- If you see any errors, you can confirm that this issue is not theme related.
- If you do not see any errors, you can confirm that the issue is with the skin.