This can be replicated by following these steps:
- Add a new HTML module to a page.
- Edit the content and add the following code in the HTML input mode:
<div id="target">hello world</div>
- Access the module settings and add the following script to the module footer:
- Save and edit the module.
Evoq 7 behavior - The content is <div id="target">hello world</div>.
Evoq 8+ behavior - The content is <div id="target">goodbye world</div>.
- A slider that uses opacity transitions.
- A slider that uses dynamically generated forms.
- A script that changes the ID attribute of the target element.
The HTML pro editor that runs in EVOQ 8+ takes the content from the page and save it on exit if changed. As the script injected in the page modifies the content, the editor detects this and saves it when entering the edit mode.
Place the script in the "Page Header Tags" for the page, instead of using it in the footer, by going to:
Page Settings > Advanced Settings > Page Header Tags
Note: If you want to edit the HTML module you will need to insert a comment tag on the script.