When clicking on the Advanced Editor button within CKEditor, not all options are showing up.
This is due to the CKEditor toolbars being set to Basic and not Full.
Requirements: SuperUser/Host or admin access.
1. Log in to your DNN instance with your SuperUser/Host or Admin account.
2. Go to Settings > Site Settings.
3. Click on the Site Behavior tab.
4. Click on the More sub-tab.
5. Click on Open HTML Editor Manager.
6. Click on the Main Settings tab.
7. Click on the Toolbars arrow to expand the section.
8. Click on the drop-down boxes for each role and select Full.
9. Click Save.
11. Log back in.
12. Reopen the Text Editor and click on the Advanced Editor button.
13. Validate that the advanced options are now present.