When clicking on the View Profile link of a user from Manage > Users, DNN is redirecting back to the home page instead of the user's profile page.
The reason for this behavior is that there is no User Profile page defined in the Default Pages of Site Behavior.
To fix this issue, the User Profile Page will need to be set to the default My Profile page or another page with the My Profile Module installed.
Requirements: SuperUser/Host access.
1. Log in to your DNN instance with your SuperUser/Host account.
2. Go to Settings > Site Settings.
3. Click on the Site Behavior tab.
4. Click on the Default Pages sub-tab.
5. Click on the User Profile Page drop-down menu.
6. Click on the arrow icon to the left of Activity Feed.
7. Select My Profile.
- Alternately, if you have manually added the My Profile Module to another page, select that one.
8. Click Save.
10. Log back in and go to Manage > Users.
11. Click on the three-dot icon for a user account and then select View Profile (seen in the overview screenshot.)
12. Validate the fix. You should be redirected to the user profile page.