As an added security measure, EVOQ offers a CAPTCHA setting that can be turned on within its standard authentication system and will display upon trying to log in
1. With your SuperUser/Admin account, log in to your EVOQ instance and use the Persona Bar to select Settings > Extensions.
2. On the extensions screen, click on the drop-down and select Authentication Systems.
3. Find Default Authentication and click on the pencil icon to edit.
4. On the next screen, click on Site Settings and click inside the checkbox for Use Captcha to enable it.
5. Click Update Authentication Settings.
6. Validate that CAPTCHA has been enabled on your login screen by logging out and then logging back in.
Please note that when you go to the website login page or new user registration page, <autocomplete> is enabled by default as you type in the CAPTCHA text field and some organizations may consider this a security concern.
An enhancement request has been logged to possibly disable autocomplete functionality in DNN's CAPTCHA.
Content Author: Dante Cabanero