As part of troubleshooting a user issue or during the course of a process audit, it may be necessary to find who last modified a specific user account and when that happened.
Requirement: SuperUser access.
NOTE: As a precaution, please take a backup of your database before running any SQL scripts such as the ones in this article.
1. With your SuperUser account, log in to your EVOQ instance and go to Persona Bar > Manage > Users.
2. Take note of the username of the account you are looking to gather information on.
3. Go to Persona Bar > Settings > SQL Console.
4. Paste the following query into the SQL Console making sure to insert the username where indicated:
SELECT Username, LastModifiedOnDate, LastModifiedByUserID from Users WHERE Username = 'INSERT_USERNAME_HERE'
5. Click Run Script to execute the query.
6. In the results section, find the LastModifiedOnDate and take note of the value for LastModifiedByUserID.
7. To find the Username of the person who modified the account, execute:
SELECT Username FROM Users WHERE UserId = USER_ID_FROM_STEP_5
The output will show:
Please sign in to leave a comment.