How to request great support?
The first step to getting great support is to create an account on our support portal.
In order to create an account, you will need to contact your Account Manager or a colleague currently registered; They will open a ticket with support and request for your credentials.
We ask that users register so that we can identify your organization in order to properly triage any reported issues.
With this step completed, you will be able to receive support on any of the channels we have available to our customers.
Once you have your support account credentials, follow this procedure to access the support web portal.
Logging in will enable you to review KB articles associated with your product or submit tickets to our Customer Support team.
- Navigate to https://dnnsupport.dnnsoftware.com using your favorite web browser.
Click on Sign in.
Enter your Email address and Password
Note: In case you are unable to remind your password, then Click
Forgot my passwordoption, to receive a link in your email account to be able to reset it.
- Click on the Sign in button.
Note: you will only be able to view tickets that you have created and that you are CC'd on.
DNN support has completely embraced technology to offer our customers the fastest way to receive support: DNN ATLAS. You can read more about the philosophy and capabilities here: Say Goodbye to Waiting: Meet DNN ATLAS, the Future of Customer Support
DNN ATLAS can then attempt to solve the issue, create a Support Ticket for you, or derive support to a live agent on the spot.
To get to DNN ATLAS all you have to do is:
- Log in to the support portal.
- Click on DNN ATLAS icon in the bottom left
- Describe the issue you are encountering and follow the prompts
- Make sure you read our article: How to Make the Best Use of the DNN ATLAS Support Chat?
- If you have a ticket created, check the progress updates in the portal or in your e-mail box.
- If our agents request information, get back to us as quickly as possible.
- Replying by email to say "Thanks" after the issue was solved will reopen the ticket, please use the survey instead.
- For every support experience you have, fill in the survey.
We take corrective action every time you give us actionable feedback