When you would like to change or modify any text in the DNN user interface such as the message, button text and including emails, you would need to update a DNN global resource file.
- Access to a SuperUser account.
Instructions for Evoq 9+
- In versions above 9.x the steps are the same, however, the feature is found under Persona Bar > Site Settings > Languages.
Instructions for Evoq 8 and below
- Log into your DNN site.
- Go to Control Bar > Admin > Languages
- Click on the edit pencil, for the System part of the Language you are using.
- When the page loads, from the left side, expand the Menu and go to Global Resources > GlobalResources.
- Press CTRL+F to find the text you are looking for (in this case "register").
- On the right side, in the Localized Value, change the text according to your preferences.
- When the full text is edited, press Save Resource File.
- The user's Display Name, email, Site Name and Site Alias are not static and are read from the database depending on how you had these fields setup on your site.
- Go to the piece of content that you've modified.
- Check if the text was modified accordingly to the changes that you've made.
- If not, try clearing your cache.
Please sign in to leave a comment.