We need to allow a user to edit a page that has redirection enable (redirection upon loading the page based on certain criteria), however, when he tries to edit the page by going to Content > Pages he can only edit the redirected content.
Edit the user settings to prevent that user from being redirected by following these steps:
- Go to Content > Pages
- Click the "Settings" gear for the page containing your redirecting module
- Go to Advanced Tab > Modules Tab below it >
- Click on the pencil beside your redirecting module
- Add the user you want to prevent from being redirected to the other page by blocking its access
- Make sure to disable the checkbox where it says "Inherit View permissions from Page"
- Finally, click Update
Article by: Michael Ayoub
Product: DNN Evoq 9.1.1