The user wants to limit modules so that page editors only select a few, which their roles are allowed to see.
- Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Extensions.
- Open the module for editing.
a. Go to the Installed Extensions tab.
b. In the Showing dropdown, choose Modules.
c. Click/Tap the pencil icon for the module you want.
3. Go to the Site Settings tab.
4. If the role/user you want is already in the table, check the Can Deploy box for that role/user.
5. If the role/user you want is not yet on the table, search for the role/user and click/tap + Add.
Please note, however, that editors are there by default. In case you would want to remove the permissions for the editors as well, you have to go to Extension Settings Tab and make it an admin module.
Article by: Catherina Alteza
Please sign in to leave a comment.