The Digital Asset Management module was removed from clean installations of EVOQ 9.0 and above due to the deprecation of Telerik. However, if you would still like to use it with a new EVOQ 9.0+ instance, this article will provide the files and procedure for installation.
- Download the DNNCE_DigitalAssetsManagement_09.00.02_Install.zip DAM extension.
- Download the latest Telerik Package (Patched DLL) - Dnn_SecurityHotFix20171_01.02.00_Install.zip
- With your SuperUser/Admin account, login to your EVOQ instance.
- Install the DAM extension and Telerik Package (HotFix) by following the Third party extension installation knowledgebase article.
- Download the DotNetNuke.Web.Deprecated.zip file.
- Unzip the file. You should have the following file after the unzip process is completed:
- Copy the unzipped file into the <WebsiteRootDirectory>/bin directory of your server.
- Restart your IIS/Application.
- Verify that the DAM module is working properly by creating a new page and adding the DAM module on it.