There is a way to force SSL for all current pages with one SQL query which will cut down on the time spent manually enabling SSL on each page.
In versions prior to 9.1.1, when SSL is in use on a DNN instance, newly created pages are not automatically set to force SSL; you must enable the SSL enforced setting in this case
Requirements: SuperUser/Host access to the DNN portal
NOTE: The following instructions are for DNN 9.0+. For earlier versions, the path to the SQL console is Host > Advanced Settings > SQL.
1. Log in to your DNN instance.
2. Go to Persona Bar > Settings > SQL Console.
2. Run the following query:
UPDATE Tabs SET IsSecure = 1 WHERE IsSecure =0
3. Clear your cache.
4. Validate that the changes have saved by navigating to Manage > Pages.
5. Select a recently created page from the left page tree.
6. Click on the Advanced tab.
7. Click on the More sub-tab.
8. If successful, Secure Connection should be set to On.
9. Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Security.