Customers may need to disable specific scheduled tasks for any number of reasons. The most common are:
- The task no longer needs to be run.
- Not applicable to the DNN environment.
- There is an issue with the task that is causing it to fail on running.
NOTE: Make sure you are certain which scheduled tasks need to be disabled and that it's absolutely necessary as this process isn't a best practice.
Requirements: SuperUser access to DNN
1. Log in to your DNN instance with SuperUser credentials.
2. Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Scheduler.
3. Click on the Scheduler tab.
4. Find the task to disable and click on the pencil icon to the right.
5. Click on the Enable Schedule toggle button to turn it off.
6. Click on Save.
7. The following message will appear, validating that the change has been saved successfully: