Find steps below in order to allow a specific group of user accounts to use more features (have an advanced view) in the HTML Advanced Editor:
- In the persona bar, go to Settings > Site Settings > Site Behavior tab > More (smaller tab below the site behavior tab).
- Scroll down to "HTML EDITOR MANAGER" section, and click "Open HTML Editor Manager" button.
- Now, you will see all website pages in red color on the left-hand side of the CK Editor configuration page.
- Click on the page you want to allow users to access features that we will apply to the HTML CK Editor.
- On the right-hand side, there is a tab called "Main Settings"; click on it and scroll a little bit down to "Toolbars" section and allow FULL access to the group permission of users you want them to upload files to your directory.
- Now, go to the second tab called "File Browser Settings" and make sure to check/mark the same allowed group of users to allow Roles for.
- Scroll down a little bit and make sure that the option "Use Subdirs for non Admins" is not selected and then save all recent changes applied.
If the users also need to upload files and are having issues doing it, you will need to grant write permissions to the same user group. Please find steps below to get grant them access:
- In the persona bar, go to Content > Assets > Click on your website folder.
- Once you reach to the folder you want to allow access to, then highlight it and click on the pencil button, then "Permissions" tab and make sure to add writing permission to the same group you want to grant access to upload files to it.
Credits: Michael Ayoub