When upgrading from 9.1.1 to 9.2, users may encounter the following error message:
Compilation Error Message: BC30456: 'TimeZone' is not a member of 'DotNetNuke.Entities.Users.UserProfile'.
This error occurs when upgrading a DNN website from 9.1.1 to 9.2 while having the iFrame module installed.
Either solution below will be validated by a successful upgrade.
- If DNN 9.1.1 is still running and you want to upgrade to 9.2 without this error appearing:
- Manually upgrade the version of the iFrame module before starting any part of the site upgrade. The module installer can be found here.
- If you have started the upgrade process and the site is stuck with the error message above:
- Download the attached 9_2_0_IFrame_Moduel_Patch.zip file and replace the current IFrameParameter.vb file located in App_Code\IFrame\Domain.
- Continue with the upgrade process as normal.
- Once completed, install the 8.0.0 version of iFrame in Settings > Extensions > Available Extensions.
Note: Do not uninstall the iFrame module from DNN 9.1.1 because that will deprecate menus and items linked/referenced to it. Upgrade the module instead of installing from scratch.