- Add media files to the DNN page via the Content > Asset option in the Persona Bar (It is recommended to create a folder for audio files).
- The appropriate file types must be added to the Allowable File Extensions field by following the instructions at Editing the list of allowable file types in EVOQ.
- Add the audio file to your site by using one of the following options:
Insert a link to the file into your HTML modules, by copying the specific file link. You can get your file URL form Content > Assets > [your audio files folder tree] > [your file] > [pencil icon] Edit > [copy] URL.
Use the HTML audio tag to play your content. See sample tag below (File source can be copied from the above step):
<source src="/Portals/0/Audio/sample.mp3?ver=2017-12-04-045624-373" type="audio/mpeg">
Your browser does not support the audio tag.
- To use this HTML Tag, go to your page where you want to play this file, add or edit your HTML Pro module > Advanced Editor > [source mode] and Add the specified audio tag.
- Please note if you use default basic editor it will mess up the audio tag when you save it.
- The HTML audio tag will insert an audio control similar to this in your page:
Note: To maintain best practices it's always recommended to take a backup of your site folder and database before making any changes.
Versions: EVOQ 9.0+
Please sign in to leave a comment.