A host/superuser account. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Servers.
- Go to the Server Settings tab, and then to the SMTP Server subtab.
- Choose the scope of the settings.
- Global: Applies the SMTP settings to all sites in the installation.
- The name of the current site: Applies the SMTP settings only to the current site.
- Configure the settings.
Field Description SMTP Server and Port The SMTP server and port to use for sending emails (e.g., smtp.example.com or smtp.example.com:25). Connection Limit The maximum number of concurrent connections with the SMTP server. Max Idle Time The maximum number of milliseconds that a connection is allowed to be idle before it is closed. Number of Messages Sent in Each Batch The number of messages sent by the messaging scheduler in each batch. Important: If your SMTP server throttles messages to regulate the flow of messages, set this number to be less than the SMTP server's maximum number of messages per batch. SMTP Authentication
- Anonymous: No authentication is used.
- Basic: User names and passwords are sent across the network as plain text.
- NTLM: The NT LAN Manager is used for authentication.
The username and password for the account used to send email messages (e.g., [email protected]). Only required if SMTP Authentication is set to Basic. SMTP Enable SSL (Optional) If enabled (On), a secure connection is used when communicating with the SMTP server.
- (Optional) Test your SMTP Settings to confirm that you can connect to the SMTP server with the current settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.