- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need a host/super user account to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
In the Persona Bar, go to Manage > Users.
Search for the super user account you want to demote.
Click the Show dropdown menu.
Select Superusers to filter the results to display only the super user accounts.
Browse the list for the user account.
Update the Host/Super User to a Regular User.
Click the Options (ellipsis) icon for the user account you want to update.
Select Make Regular User.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a Single User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a Single User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User Account
- Managing a User Password
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Multiple Deleted Users
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Super User) Account
- Authorizing a Host Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Managing a Host's Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host Account