- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
Go to Persona Bar > Content > Recycle Bin.
Go to the Users tab.
Select one or more users to purge (permanently delete).
To purge a single user, hover over the user to purge, and click the Delete (X) icon for that item.
To purge multiple users, check the boxes for the items to purge, and click the Delete button.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a Single User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a Single User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User Account
- Managing User Passwords
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Multiple Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Superuser) Account
- Authorizing a Host Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host to Regular User
- Managing a Host's Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host Account