You need a host/superuser account to be able to perform the steps provided in this article. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
In the Persona Bar, navigate to Manage > Users.
Search for the deleted host account you want to restore.
Click the Show dropdown menu.
Select Deleted to filter the results to display only the deleted accounts.
Browse the list for the host account to restore.
Restore the deleted host account.
Click the Options (ellipsis) icon for the host account you want to restore.
Select Restore User.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User
- Managing User Passwords
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Deleted Users from the Recycle Bin
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Super User) Account
- Authorizing a Host (Super User) Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host (Super User) to Regular User
- Managing a Host Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Hosts
- Purging a Deleted Host Account
Please sign in to leave a comment.