- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
Go to Persona Bar > Manage > Users.
Search for the deleted user account you want to restore.
Click the Show dropdown list.
Select Deleted to filter the results to only display the deleted user accounts.
Browse the list for the user account.
Click the Options (ellipsis) icon for the user account you want to restore, then select Restore User.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a Single User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a Single User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User Account
- Managing a User Password
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Users
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Multiple Deleted Users
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Super User) Account
- Authorizing a Host Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host to Regular User
- Managing a Host's Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host Account